Sunday 23 December 2007

BUMMER!!

I'm so bummed out rite nw.. Words simply cant describe hw mch. Been on holiday in d UK for 'bout a month or so n was sppsd 2 b goin back home 2day bt d plans hv chngd; whch means im stuck in ths place 4 chrstmas n prolly new year as well...

I'm goin crazy here o!! ahnahn; I miss my house, my bed, my room, my friends, errythn man..While my peeps r busy gettin dolled up 4 chrstmas, am gon b here freezin my ass off..

Dis means no owanbes dis chrstmas, no sounds of banger, no biscos(i thnk dts wot de're called sha), no 9ja type fireworks, no hustle n bustle of Lagos n all d chrstmas sightings..psstttttchew! Im so pissed..

Nevertheless, am gon make d best of it nd maybe... *singin* 'ths chrstmas will beeeeee a very special chrstmas 4 meeeeee'. I'll keep y'all posted.

Lest i forget, HAPPY HOLIDAYS ERRYONE!!!! SEE U NXT YR...pizz out!


3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Ehyah! Sorry oh! make the best of it, oh! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

This is my first visit to your blog. Welcome to blogville!

Simi Speaks said...

lol. Sorry dear. I hate london anytime after september! So i feel your pain.. :-)

Have an awesome new years tho.

Thirty + said...

Ehyah! Hopefully you had a fairly good Christmas. UK is boring for Christmas honest.

First time here, waiting for update.