Thursday 24 January 2008

UPDATE!!!

This post is an updated backdated post(donno if dat makes any sense). In short, i edited an old post instead of creatin an entirely new one. Nyhw sha, I've been MIA for a bit but i finally decided 2 update by FIRE n by FORCE. Dnt rily know wot 2 blog about so i'll jst ramble..

1) Ok so, im finally back at home(been bk 4 xactly 2 mnths). It was so tirin in jand cos its always d same routine errdai. Had a few highlites tho' bt d best one being d festival of life(loved it so mch). Derz nutin lyk hearin dose phrases 'Deres someone here..' nd 'Somebody shout Halleluyah!!!'(my personal favrite). It also turnd out dt my stayin back in jand 4 a lil' longer wasnt so bad at d end of d day cos i got 2 shop MY ASS OFF!!!

2) I'm stressd out wiv school work n i nid a bleepin break; i hv a lot of readin 2 do of wch i hvnt done half of cos i've been so lazy... so dis weekend's wen im gon try 2 read till i drop

3) Derz dis dude(who i lykd) who's datin one babe in my class bt is always denyin it. Newaiz, i guess tis bcos he wnts 2 eat his cake n hv it. I cnt blive some of d rubbish dt comes out 4rm his mouth or rather his fone. Imagine hm sayin dt he lyks her bt lyks me more n dt i noe it n so does she(his papa!) no wonder d babe is always givin me one kain eye lyk dt.. My father dint send me 2 skul so dt one silly small boy wuld b usin me 2 catch trips (his only 21 by d way).. I noe am young bt am sure i dnt look dt foolish. Movin on sha......

4) This val's day was one of d worst cos it was so DRY ('sahara desert' lyk my lil' bro would say).. no chocs, no cakes, nuthin man. Only lyk 2 plp in my hostel got valed; bt i managed 2 eat small cake n choclat..wch leads me 2 no5

5) I finally moved into my hostel off campus, n its a bore sometimes. Derz nufn rily 2 do( i nid a t.v, my ps2, n den am gud 2 go) wch is a contrast 2 all dem oda hostels outside skool bt i try 2 make d best of it. Wch reminds me, derz sumthn dt has been itchin/scratchin me 2 say bout one of us bloggers bt only tym will reveal sha..WATCH OUT!!(dnt mind me jo, been watchin 2 many nigerian movies)

6) I developed a sudden crush on a guy i met at a party very recently.. hp i shke it off soon cos i noe his girlfriend, scrap dat actually his 'girlfriends'.. He's one of all dose player types, nt dnt wnt 2 b tangled in any silly web (will kip u posted sha).. hp i dnt become lyk sm plp who develop crushes evry 5 mins(am nt tlkin 2 u 0!!).

7) There's dis babe who's 'kinda' lyk a friend of mine whos datin a very gud friend; i noe am nt inspector gagdet bt iv decided 2 carry out an investigation on her. Herd 2day dat she 'mite' b a lesbian, so ive decided 2 carry out a mission 2 discover whether or not it's true. I dnt noe wots with me n lesbians of late(there seems 2 b so many of dem). Nyhw, if indeed she is, den i dnt noe weda or nt am gn tell her boyfriend(advice any1??).. will c wot happens

And that's basically a summary of wot has been happenin dis past few mnths, will update soon i promise. BLOGSVILLE, YOUR GIRL'S BACK!!!