Monday 27 October 2008

UPDATE II

Kai!!!!!..its been a long while.

Havent blogged properly in ages. I made a draft updating y'all on evrything that's happened during my long hiatus from blogsville including why i stopped blogging but i never posted it; might post it later on.

Blogsville has changed o..Some of my favorite bloggers hv stopped blogging(Fineboy,Bimbylads,36 etc). Its almost like people can't be bothered to blog anymore(i'm also guilty of dt). But thank God for people like Catwalq,ESN,Solomonsydelle,ONB to name a few. I can't say i've been away totally cos i still read other blogs and i even have some new favorites.

That aside, I'm on my 'summer' hols now in jand and its kinda dulling(obviously cos summer was over long ago, but God bless my school and the nigerian system). All my friends o'er here are back in school, so there's no one for me to hang with apart 4rm my sis. It hasn't been that bad cos dis place is hella funny. There's always something to make me laugh- Like today, i was on the train o when two gay dudes came and sat in front of me. That's how one of them was looking at me, tryna read my expression; prolly thnkin to hmself-"why this black gurl dey look me now,let me kuku rub my boyfriends's leg so that she'll be irritated and wud turn away." Na lie o!. Seeing as me i don't send anybody's papa i just kept looking at hm and evn burst out laughin at a point in time. I cudnt help it mehn, seeing as im a naija babe who likes awuff, while wud i turn away 4rm free 'nigerian' homevideo. Im sure plp wud've been wondering if i was okay.

Omo, the yoruba plp here are many-from the security guard to the cashier at the till. No matter where you go, there they are esp the women. With their painted faces and their many shpping bags shouting loudly in yoruba whilst on the phone. Don't get me wrong, i love yrba plp seeing as i'm one of them. The language is also a bloody cruise especially wen we're on public transport beside indian nd white plp who can't hear wot we're sayin. We'll just be insulting them(my sis and i) just for the fun of it. Sometimes we evn talk to them like they can hear us. The other day on the bus, one indian woman was jst starin and then i was like "Madam, ki lode ti o n wo mi, she mo ji garri e nii abi mo ji oko e"(madam, y u lookin at me oh, did i steal your garri or your husband?). when she jst kept starin like she could hear what i was saying, i jst avoided her eyes till i got off the bus. But it was funny tho'. I've started rambling now...

Basically tho', i think i would continue bloggin yet again. Hopefully i don't get lazy or nun of that sort. The nxt time i blog i would've probably be back home. So c y'all soon(i thnk)..lol. Much love!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

eFJay said...

First time here...
Welcome Back! Hope u keep blogging. Lol @ the gay couple. Next time don't look to hard or laff at gay people o, its an offence in this country to pick on people cos of their sexual orientation. lol! Yoruba people are everywhere of course, lol and i speak yoruba too jus to catch trips esp when i need to diss some cab driver annoying me or trying to rip me off!

Have a great week!

Ef babe

Buttercup said...

Hahaha u actually said that to the indian woman???? LMAO!